What is the keyboard layout?
From Left to Right
- Row 1:
- esc, home, search, select all,copy, paste,cut, Rewind, pause, forward, volume down, volume up, lock, delete
- Row 2
- tilde, 1, 2, 3, 4,5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, hyphen/ underscore, plus/equals, backspace
- Row 3
- tab, q, w, e, r, t, y, u, i, o, p, left bracket, right bracket backslash
- Row 4
- capslock, a, s, d, f, g, h, j, k, l, semicolon, apostrophe, enter
- Row 5
- shift, z, x, c, v, b, n, m, comma, period, question mark, shift.
- Row 6
- control, fn, win, alt, space, alt, win, left, up, down, right.
Special Keyboard Modes
Please see the following links for special keyboard operation.