If you are looking for information on how to remove applications from the BlindShell2 phone, Please follow these directions:
For Applications that ship pre-installed,
- Locate and select "Applications" then press OK.
- Find app catalog and press OK (it’s option 8)
- choose installed packages (Option 2) and press ok
- choose the app you want to deactivate and press ok
- Press up once and press ok on advanced options
- choose "deactivate package" and press ok (it’s the first option)
- verify you want to deactivate the package by pressing OK and the phone will say package deactivated
- Press your back button (slanted line) once to return to the list of applications.
If you are looking to uninstall applications you installed, follow these directions:
- Select "Applications" and press OK
- select "App Catalog" and press OK
- Choose "Installed packages" and press OK
- locate the application you would like to remove and press ok.
- Choose the uninstall package option and press OK
- You will then be told "Uninstalling", and once the package is removed you will be told that the package is uninstalled.
Hoping the above helps.