If you are trying to sign in to your Blindshell Classic 2 using Gmail on or after May 11, 2022, then please follow these directions.
The Blindshell team upgraded the email sign in process for Gmail to a more secure process.
- Open email client
- Enter email address and press OK
- Enter name and press OK
- Press OK on the Login button
- Locate the “next” button and press OK
- Enter your password on the next page
- Locate the sign in button and press OK
- Review the permissions screen and locate the “Press Button Allow” option and press OK
Your email will then be configured on the email client for the BlindShell Classic 2.
Contact A. T. Guys with any additional questions.