If you have an Orbit Reader that has pins that don't always come up, or you think one of your pins are stuck please follow the directions below.
Please perform the steps below to EXERCISE the pins and check all of them:
1. Power On the unit.
2. Enter into test mode (Press and hold space key + tap power button 5 times).
3. The unit shows the unit serial number.
4. Press space key, this will toggle all pins up or down.
5. Make a note of pins that are misbehaving if any
6. Press Select + down arrow key, this will automatically toggle all pins up and down. This may also help to recover the pins if they are stuck due to nominal dust in the pin movement path.
7. Allow the exercise to run for 4-5 minutes only and press select to stop the process
8. Restart the device and check if the stuck pins have recovered.
Please contact support if after following the above steps you still have a pin stuck.