How do I Remove Buttons from Single Button Dialing on the BlindShell Classic 2 Phone?
The BlindShell Classic 2 phone offers a quick dial function allowing the user the ability to press and hold a button on the keypad to quickly dial a number.
If you would like to remove a button assignment or edit the assignment please use the below directions.
- Press the Back/End button, the line up and to the right (Second one down on right hand side). The phone should say the time. If it does not, press and hold this button for a second until it states the time.
- Press down (the middle button on the second row) once and you should here "Call".
- Tap the number "3" and the phone should state "Contacts"
- Press the Confirm button (Second button down on the left hand side)
- Press the number 3, and this should say "Single Butten Dialing" and press the confirm button.
- This will then show a list of all the buttons you have assigned. Find the one you want to remove and press the confirm button.
- You then can change the number or if you press down once you will have the option to remove assignment. Press confirm on the option your looking to take and you will have to confirm again with the confirm button.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to our support team.